Figtree Systems is a web-based software solution accessed via URL. Our standard maintenance and support agreement covers the hosting and cloud platform, access to the Figtree Systems help desk, and provides ongoing upgrades and maintenance of the application, hardware, infrastructure and disaster recovery systems.
As a fully supported web-based product, Figtree Systems software removes the complexity associated with maintaining tradition on-premise systems. By outsourcing the management of your software and hosting environment to us, we take the hassle out of maintenance and support of your system, so you can focus on your core business. This includes deployment of patches, security, upgrades, uptime monitoring and upgrades to the cloud platform and hosting environment.
In the anytime, anywhere economy, businesses need flexibility. Figtree Systems cloud solution lets you take your work with you, any time you have access to the internet. Simply login via URL to manage business wherever you like. Whether that’s on your daily commute, working on-site, or working from home – it never hurts to have options.
Help desks are available in business hours and provide our user community with a single point of contact for software support. Our help desks are in Sydney – Australia, Auckland – New Zealand, London – The United Kingdom and Toronto – Canada. Help desks are available to all clients as part of the standard maintenance and support agreement. For support services that run outside the scope of the help desk, service level agreements (SLA) can be arranged upon special request.
Both our Sydney and London offices are certified under the international management standard for information security management, ISO 27001: 2013. It is in these offices from where the major development, configuration and help desk of our software occurs.
As part of the ongoing certification process we undergo annual audits and must be able to demonstrate continual improvement. Our systems are subject to regular penetration testing through both internal and external auditors. In addition to this our hosting provider, Dimension Data, and our data centre facility provider, Equinix, each retain information security certifications under ISO 27001.
Additional security features of our hosted application include:
- Multi-layered user access control
- Audit trail to track systems activity
- Transport layer security (TLS)
- Defence in depth network security
- Backup and replication (below)
Our disaster recovery solution ensures that in the event of an emergency your software and data within it can be restored to working order. Our disaster recovery service includes both a standard backup and data replication.
Backup processes supported include:
- Full backups of database are performed nightly and retained on-site
- Specific system application files and client generated files backed up 3 times a day
- Restoration of data from back-up files is done based on a predefined backup process and can be done at production site or to a secondary site in dimension data network
Data replication processes supported include:
- Full data replication of configured application to a secondary dimension data site
- Fully configured failover environment and ability to switch from primary site to secondary site in the event of an emergency
Data Centre’s disaster recovery includes:
- N+1 power redundancy – ensuring that for every mission-critical component there is at least one backup power feed that kicks in when there is an outage.
- N+1 redundancy for all major cooling equipment ensures that there is at least one independent backup component for cooling systems.
- Full electrical generation backup and dual electricity
Note: Data replication not available at all sites. Please enquire with us.
Cloud platform partner: